SteveB

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am considering the FSBO approach to selling my house. I have done
extensive repairs/remodeling and consider it to be in good shape.

I see MLS services (http://www.ilflatfee.com/) that will get you listed
on relator.com. (also has PDF files of important disclosure
agreements). (Not spaming, just an idea. )

How do you come up with a reasonable asking price? Homes in my area
very so much in design and features the range from $240K-$320K. Hate
to price it under and loose some $$$, or over and waste my time.

C_kubie
(nw suburbs of IL -in case that matters)

Let me make sure I understand what it is I think you're saying.

You're saying that you are going to handle a complex land title transfer
deal on your own, yet you don't even have an idea what to ask?

If that is what you're saying, I predict that this is only the start of your
problems. There's a lot of hidden snakes in there, and you're about to find
them the hard way.

As I say in advice I give he

Do it once. Do it right.

The best of luck to you.