Matt

Gee Jimbo,

I too can't understand why it is that I zero in on you when you mention
my name in every post you make.

Gosh, it's just so hard to understand.

Wow; it's almost like I have become an obsession for you.

But, seeing as how you are such a swell guy, and have offered such a
swell apology and all, well, gosh... I just don't know what to say.

How about this:

1) Keep out of conversations you have no reason to speak in.
2) Quit worrying so much about how others judge you, and speak your own
mind.
3) See #2.
4) If you are still worried about building 'credibility' on usenet -
you have some problems. See a therapist.
5) See #2.

Golly gee whiz, Jimbo - thats about it.

Oh - one other thing.

If I was over 50, and people still called me 'Jimbo'.... yeah, I guess
I would go ahead and put that bullet in my head.

Your friend,
Matt