Matt

Jimbo -

How did that cable trace work out for ya?

I approached my mailbox slowly this afternoon - carefully; with great
trepadation.

I dreaded opening it and finding a summons, charging me with
manslaughter, because I made a joking post on usenet last month.

Alas, there was none.

Chris obviously won't let this horse die and admit he is so far out in
right field with his 'answers' that building a stadium for him to play
in is pointless.

Seems to me Chris has watched one too many episodes of Judge Judy.

You, on the other hand - you are such a clueless nitwit that further
comment isn't needed.

Matt