xrongor

i bet any decent book on fsbo has a whole chapter devoted to how to set the
price. have you done any research on how to sell your house yet?

the money to be made by selling your house on your own, is earned through
knowledge. otherwise you would probably be better to use an agent.

how do you come up with a reasonable price? you price it too high and see
what people offer on it. its worth exactly what someone is actually willing
to pay you for it.

randy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am considering the FSBO approach to selling my house. I have done
extensive repairs/remodeling and consider it to be in good shape.

I see MLS services (http://www.ilflatfee.com/) that will get you listed
on relator.com. (also has PDF files of important disclosure
agreements). (Not spaming, just an idea. )

How do you come up with a reasonable asking price? Homes in my area
very so much in design and features the range from $240K-$320K. Hate
to price it under and loose some $$$, or over and waste my time.

C_kubie
(nw suburbs of IL -in case that matters)