Default 2007 homeseller survey introduction

I know someone who had a corgi interview the other day. The corgi
interviewer apparently went on about many people not being able to sell
their home in 2007, due to this survey I would presume. When a seller
gets the survey, and they know the recent history of the house, it will
be more of a decision as to whether every little change, wiring mod
etc. is mentioned I suppose. Unless you just get a company in to the
the survey by the book without telling him anything. Also, I wonder if
this survey will include building control etc. I expect the corgi bloke
is expecting loads of inspection work in 2007 and some more corgi
golden years.
Do people agree / disagree with this corgi's opinions ?
Simon.