Default Stud Wall Construction Confusion

Hello all

Apologies for war and peace but.....

I'm building a stud wall and I'm confused on a number of points
regarding the door frame. I will try and explain below:

1. The width of the door lining (frame) is 108mm wide and my studs are
100mm. With plasterboard (12.5mm) and skim this will stand proud by a
considerable amount, I'm obviously missing something here anyone care
to give me a lesson? Will the architrave just hide this and it should
be butted up to the edge of the plasterboard?

2. Also is the door head the part that is supplied with the door
lining? I have a bit of wood which has 2 rebates at each end but on the
opposite side to each other and at different spacing from the ends. I'm
asuming here that this is a universal door lining kit which will take 2
sizes of door and the vertical frame slots into this in a tongue and
groove manner??

3. What's the best way to construct the door studs? was thinking as
follows:

run 2 full length studs from the sole plate to the head plate and
attach each one either side of the door opening and then cut 2 studs
the height of the door and attach these to the full length studs. Cut
the door head to length and attach to the top of the door height studs.
This method basically eliminates the requirement to channel a recess
into the door studs.

Does this sound reasonable?

4. One end of the stud wall which will only be a stud wide (2")will
attach to a solid wall and I plan to drill, plug and screw this, I then
plan to attach the door height stud to this, does that sound OK?

Thanks and appreciate your help as usual.

Richard