Mike Halmarack

On Tue, 31 May 2005 23:05:38 +0100, "Mike" wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Just curiosity really, but on various occasions we have discussions here
that touch on the relative merits of the UK vs Euro style electrical
installations and fittings.

I had always thought that the UK regs and practices were amongst the
best, but perhaps not everyone agrees.

I don't agree for one. More importantly neither does almost every
electrical representative to the EU apart from the UK and Malta.

I think you're misinterpreting the meaning of the term "the best"
here. Never mind all this quality of form and function
how's-yer-father.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack