Mark & Juanita

On 31 May 2005 11:37:57 -0700, "Harry Muscle"
wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. This is going in my backyard, so the wife
has to approve of the look. Anything overly tall will look a little
out of place and overpower the whole backyard, so there goes the really
high walls and 1:1 pitched roof ... however, as long as this shed is
like a garage inside, I will be more than happy (the house has no
garage, hence me building this shed)

I'm guessing you're suggesting windows to allow light to come in ... is
this really important? It will contribute somewhat to heat loss,
expense, and complicate the construction, so I was hoping to not have
any windows, just double doors at one end of the shed.

.... snip

Chris's advice is good, I'd also add at least one skylight. The more
natural light you have, the better -- things go so much better when you can
see what you are doing.