Larry Jaques

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:17:45 GMT, the inscrutable Modat22
spake:

I just built a shed for the same purpose you stated. I Went with a 12'
x 16' because the cost increase wasn't much more than a 12'x12'.

My building is metal exterior, concrete floor, 2x4 stud walls wrapped
with poly plastic and R13 insulation. I have a flat 8'1" ceiling with
R13 stapled between the rafters, Above that I have a small attic
storage space. The attic doesn't need to be insulated let it breath,
but you should insulate your work area.

You'll only need 4500 btu of cooling and heating in your shed if you
have no windows.

Heres a few pics from concrete pour to finish.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Picture026.jpg

Ah, the most important new ingredients for a cool shed.

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards