Larry Jaques

On Tue, 31 May 2005 18:49:07 -0000, the inscrutable
(Robert Bonomi) spake:

In article ,
mac davis wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2005 16:52:11 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Right. Print out copies of the rules & gather everyone around. Now
hand 'em to everyone, making sure they read 'em BEFORE they get their
drinks. Keep a wooden yardstick handy for those who choose to forget.
"KAWHAP!" is a sound (and feel) the guests won't soon forget.

but they'll have nightmares of nuns in Catholic school.. lol

One very effective way to maintain discipline -- "force of _habit_"

And if that one fails, too, resort to the 100kv stun gun.
"Say, isn't that your glass?"
"Why, yes, it is. Sorry."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZap! "Yieeeeeeeeeeee!" thud
"Yeah, I'll bet you are...when you wake up."

I'll give odds that's -the- last white ring on THAT guy's table.

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards