B.B.

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

[...]

Now I'm in Dallas and nobody seems to carry him.

Paul Harvey is on even in Los Angeles. He has got to be older than
dirt by now. I see that his son fills in for him from time to time.

"Born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Mr. Harvey began his radio career
in 1933 at KVOO-AM, Tulsa, while he was still in high school. Later,
while attending the University of Tulsa, he continued working at KVOO
as an announcer, then as a program director."

At 51, I recall listening to him as a child. And reading the Grit
newspaper G

http://www.paulharvey.com/

Thanks! I was wringing my brain out, trying to remember his name.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/