Tom Miller

Go for the coil of tubing,The smaller diameter keeps the stresses in the
system lower than for a larger diameter vessel. Pump the water continuously
through the coil,into a small separator vessel then back through the coil.
Take your steam supply off the top of the separator. Make sure you have a
safety valve on the separator. If you plan on using it to drive a CD based
Tesla turbine, forget it. The heat will soften the CD's and the whole thing
will come unstuck with great vigour!

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
IMO you'd do better to buy a formal boilet kit such as a PM Research

model.

Bob Swinney
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I am looking for plans for a steam boiler.

Heat source: 1.5' diameter circle. The boiler
has to transfer the heat from this foot and a half
circle the best it can into water.

I was thinking either 1)a long cylinder, 1.5feet
caps on each end. I'd only be heating one end
of it though, so I don't know how well it would work.

2) a coil of pipe or tubing, 1.5feet in diameter.

Any thoughts, or links (to plans, please) are
appreciated.

I am also looking for plans for the injector
pump, to push water back into the boiler.

Rich