Bob Chilcoat

Might be. The item I recommended in my previous post is NOT the right one.
The tool I found is the LT 40025, which is the specific tool for removing
locking lugnuts. You can also get the LT 4300 set, which has both the LT
40025, plus a second LT 4200A socket (which is what I recommended in error)
for removing damaged non-locking lugnuts. I got an LT 4200A socket from a
local store first, who had recommended it, but it would not fit the locking
lugnuts on my car (a Plymouth Grand Voyager), even after trying to hammer it
on. Eventually I found the LT 40025, which worked perfectly in seconds. I
got mine from http://thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/MAN39.html. The LT 40025 is
only $18.60 from them. A bargain if you need it.

"RAM^3" wrote in message
"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message

Are you sure that

http://www.tooldesk.com/products/pro...ail.aspx+id+90