SteveB

Default pool tile crud removal

I have a 38,000 gallon in ground plaster pool. Around the edge are four
rows of tiles, about 1 1/2" square. They are a pretty blue, but have a lot
of scale on them from hard water. It rubs off with a fingernail, so is not
on there really hard.

What would you use to clean this with? I am reluctant to use a power washer
because I don't want to blast the grout loose. I thought about draining the
water down, spraying it with CLR, or LimeAway, or something like that, then
scrubbing with steel wool or brushes.

Anyone got any suggestions? I want to do it right, and want it to look
nice, but I also don't want to spend lots of man hours on it.

Steve