simoh

Default Honeywell compatibility w. boiler

Just had a quote to replace my boiler and was informed I needed to have the
current Honeywell Y motorised valve changed as part of the process as it
would be incompatible with the new boiler. The current boiler is a Myson
Apollo, the new one would be a Glowworm Micron FFL.
The valve (and pump) don't look old or tired and work fine. I've had a
scout about on the web and can't find any compatibility issues mentioned and
was wondering if anyone could explain what he might have meant.

Thanks
Simoh