mac davis

On 27 May 2005 11:44:38 -0700, "CrackedHands" wrote:

We had a bunch of friends & families coming over for a party last week
to "celebrate" my latest ww project. When the party was over, I was
shocked to find a white ring from a drink someone left on it!!!
(probably one of the kids.) :{

What would you do to make sure this is not going to happen again, short
of canceling all future parties (impossible) or follow everyone around
and put the coaster on the table before he/she puts down the drink
(kinda impolite)?

razor wire and claymores???

Assuming that the un-named project wan't your bar or something, I don't see a
problem with roping it off and asking folks not to touch the "piece"..

IMHO, if they can't appreciate WHY you don't want it touched, they shouldn't be
invited to a party to celebrate it.. it's wasted on them..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing