Gunner

On Tue, 31 May 2005 09:10:40 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Tom Miller" wrote in message

Gunner, raising his hand

Bendix Geophysical, Western Geophysical, Cactus Drilling,

I moved rigs as a summer job when I was going to uni. Moved a few Catus
rigs in Saskatchewan and Alberta. Were you there?

Poole Well
Services, General Production Services, Lund Production.

Did you know "Blondie" Bellard with Cactus?

Steve

Its been nearly 30 yrs since I rode a rotary table for Cactus. All I
remember is the rigs were red, they were out of El Dorado Arkansas.

I do remember the blowouts, the rig that I was working derrick on that
caught fire (blow out) while I was on the working board right after
shift change (thank god for the geronimo line) and beating the mud guy
to within an inch of his life for letting the water run in the pits
while he was off chasing pussy during his shift...

That sucker burned for 3 weeks.

I worked for Cactus in Michigan in the gas fields in the early mid
70s. Gaylord fields. If I saw a picture of the guy..I might
recognize him if he had ever been on my rig. Shrug.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown