Gunner

On Tue, 31 May 2005 00:19:04 -0500, "B.B."
u wrote:

In article ,
Tom Quackenbush wrote:

So, now you know "the rest of the story".

Ha! When I was living in Waco that dude was on the radio three times
a day. I hated the way he made his voice go up and down while he spoke,
but his storied sure were interesting.
Now I'm in Dallas and nobody seems to carry him.

Paul Harvey is on even in Los Angeles. He has got to be older than
dirt by now. I see that his son fills in for him from time to time.

"Born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Mr. Harvey began his radio career
in 1933 at KVOO-AM, Tulsa, while he was still in high school. Later,
while attending the University of Tulsa, he continued working at KVOO
as an announcer, then as a program director."

At 51, I recall listening to him as a child. And reading the Grit
newspaper G

http://www.paulharvey.com/

http://www.grit.com/
http://www.fiftiesweb.net/dcforum/DCForumID1/794.html#1
Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown