Goedjn

Hello,

I'm remodeling my kitchen and will have the old kitchen sink and faucet
available for use.

I'm toying with the idea of using this sink in the garage.

There is a space in my garage that is a perfect fit for the sink and cabinet
enclosure.

Nearby is the water heater and it's possible (note I'm just saying
physically possible) to tap into the hot and cold water supply using say
reducing tees and run some 1/2 rigid copper down the wall to the center of
this space and terminate them in supply fittings.

Just hook up a hose-bib to the hot-water, and build a free-standing
cabinet for the sink/holding tank. If it's not attached to the
house, it's not generally a code-issue, and hose bibs can go
pretty much anywhere.