On Sun, 29 May 2005 00:15:53 GMT, someone wrote:

I remodeled a house three years ago. The builder may alot of mistakes,
including many of the subs he chose to use. Unofrtunately we were not under
contract but paid him hourly so our recourse is limited. The rebuilt a deck
using plywood on doug fir joists hanging on a cleat bolted to the side of my
house.

Jeez, a plywood "deck" - Deck does that mean people walk on it? Good
luck keeping that waterproofed so the plywood never rots. That's just
nuts.