david

hi
I bought the Karcher (1750 PSI) a couple of weeks ago from SAMS, works
great for me. Pressure washed and stained the deck, Cleaned the garage
floor . Paid $139.00 and very happy with the results. Mine included
the siphon tube so u can mix chemical and water.

thanks
Dibblette wrote:
Hi
I am looking to buy my husband a pressure/power washer soon. He
mentioned he wanted an electric one. I have found three and I am not
sure which to go with. All are 1750 psi:
There is Sistema, Karcher and Husky (Home Depot)
Does anyone have any of these? I am having a hard time figuring out
which one has an advantage over the others and they are basically in
the same price range.

Thanks!