Gina and Les Armstrong

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mowing the lawn today, my mower engine started to blow oil out the side
not sure exactly where from. It spewed onto the hot muffler and made
a lot of white smoke. I shut it down and tried to figure out what was
up. There was oil in the air filter and I added a bit more oil to make
up for what was lost and started it up again and it seemed to be fine
again. What was up with that?

Mark

Did you tip the mower over to remove/sharpen the blade recently? Always try
to tip the mower so the carb is up. You might also want to clean/replace
the air filter if it was saturated with oil.

Les