Owain

Default Eating fox? (Aldi).

"Andy Hall" wrote
| | so it sells
| | carrier bags instead of giving them away. Problem? No.
| | Yes. I don't like buying carrier bags.
| So save some Fortnum's bags and take them with you. Social
| escalation and helping the environment in one go :-)
| Well I suppose I could.
| The problem is that in Aldi shops there doesn't seem to be
| anyone to open the door and bring me a chair to sit on while
| they present their wares.

It amuses me slightly when a sweet little old lady on the checkout in Tesco
asks me (a lithe firmly muscled 6 ft specimen of hunkful masculinity[1]) if
I'd like a hand to pack my pint of milk and a newspaper.

| I don't know what retailing is coming to....

One would think they didn't want pne to spend money there.

And as for the waiters in McDonalds ...

Owain

[1] Well, 6 ft and male.