Andy Hall

On Mon, 30 May 2005 18:08:36 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Next door was sold recently. I'd have described it as suitable to just
move in - good clean decoration and all fittings etc recent. But the
buyers have ripped near everything out - including a three year old
bathroom suite and kitchen and started again. Not sure about the central
heating - the last owners complained about poor hot water from their combi.
And I complained about the noise of the pump which came straight through
the party wall. ;-)

Perhaps it's because there are two combis and in reality you are
living next door to........

(sort of like Quatermass and the Pit)....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com