LP

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:53:57 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

LP wrote:

I use Bosch routers on
3/8" aluminum plates and I'd not want to lose an additional 1/8" to
plate thickness simply because its already difficult enough to get a
wrench to the collet nut.

Get an offset wrench. I have one for my table mounted DW621 & it saves a
lot of hassle. Woodpecker has them.

LD

Yep this has been on my list of "things I'm procrastinating over" for
a couple months now. I'll get a round tuit one of these days .

Nice that you mentioned it tho cause others may find it useful. I'd
thought to include it in my answer to OP but didnt for some reason