Lane

"Two and a Half" wrote in message
Thanks for all your suggestions.

I have found that Brasso is fine for some of the small pieces and works
really well, but some of the copper I have are in the form of sculptures
and
are left outside and the normal green patination occurs.... brasso is fine
to remove this on a small piece but on a larger one I would be there till
kingdom come. I reckon that I will have to go for the drastic route and
get
some acid solution with the appropriate protective gear.

Thanks for all your help.

Craig

I have to ask why you are removing the patina on an outdoor sculpture? Most
people like it and want it. Keeping it shiny over the years will be a lot of
work.

Lane