Default Light fitting for inside a fireplace with a wood burning stove ?

I have built a old brick fireplace around a wood burning stove and
would like to fit some light fittings up inside the fireplace to wall
wash the bricks

The stove is 8Kw's. The fireplace opening is 1700 x 1400 x 650 (HxWxD).
The fitting will be no less than 600mm from the stove or flue.

I am concerned that general light fittings won't survive the heat being
pumped out (both by themselves and the stove) and was wondering if I
need to source special light fittings for this purpose?

Any input would be appreciated

TIA
Sean