lgb

In article , -
bonomi.com says...
*GRIN* I had a reputation of "If you want something done, hunt up Bonomi,
tell him it's 'impossible', and stay out of his hair for a couple of weeks."

I once overheard a manager tell another "I give Larry a job and he tells
me it can't be done. A week later he cones back and says it can, but
it'll cost more than it's worth. Two weeks later he tells me it's all
done."

This was the same manager that when lunch hour came and he saw I was
immersed in code, he went out to the roach coach and bought my lunch,
quietly sat it on my desk, and left. Most times I eventually noticed it
and ate it :-).

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever