Larry Jaques

On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:51:00 GMT, the inscrutable "Fourleaves"
spake:

Is it true this is less of a problem (or no problem) with oiless
compressors? Is there a reliable, inexpensive way to filter otherwise?

Harbor Freight has filter/regulator sets on sale for $20 quite often.
Grab one of those and your compressor will be set for life.

I blow off any sanding dust (or, more often, scraping curlies)
then wipe down the surface with denatured alcohol or lacquer thinner.
Within minutes, I'm putting finish on. Since I like wiping varnishes
and satin finishes, dust isn't as large a problem for me as it is with
those who like those glaring pinanner finishes.

P.S: Please learn to bottom-post.

--
If you turn the United States on its side,
everything loose will fall to California.