Harold and Susan Vordos

"Pins and Loads" wrote in message
news:5B4le.38$Lb.2@trndny05...
B.B.
Thanks for the polite, and civil reply.
I did apologize, as I was not aware of this group's "rules" as it were.

Now
that I know, I will respect those rules and not make a post like that

again.
I certainly do not want my company to be confused with those companys who
unscrupulously spam and bombard people with ads, viruses, spyware, etc.
-Len Schlegel
www.pinsandloads.com

Actually, Len, it's a tough call, because I feel you have the potential to
provide a good and valuable service to many of the readers here. Needless
to say, most of us don't like advertising, yet when someone advertises that
which we need, we tend to pay attention. I can't help but think that
someone on the list has received a benefit from your post. Perhaps not
posting anything in the future is the best solution, but keep following this
nutty group, and get to be known. You'll be surprised how your information
might be accepted as we get to *know* you.

I can't imagine anyone having received a colder reception than I did a few
years ago, and I can hardly blame them, for I didn't understand the nature
of the group, and likely stepped on quite a few toes along the way. I
find that many have become good "friends" and I enjoy talking with them now,
even trading barbs on occasion.

I, for one, wasn't offended by your very polite and short message.

Be well,

Harold