Hax Planx

Stacey says...

I have a project that I have just finished sanding. What is the best way to
remove the sawdust before finishing it? I seem to remeber reading something
recently to stay away from tack cloths as they leave a residue?

Thanks.

Stacey

I use a vacuum, a tack cloth and a wipe down with naphtha in that order.
The naphtha will take away any tack rag residue and it is good for
removing all the other gunk sticking to your wood like skin oil, and
oil, grease and wax from machines. There are also tack rags available
that don't use a sticky residue, but collect the dust in the fibers of
the cloth.