Leif Thorvaldson

works just fine for me. Have to set up a
purchase to find out what the costs are. Reminds me of the outfit down in
Oregon that closed a year or two ago. Can't think of their name, but prices
were out of my league as much as this one.

Leif
"M.J." wrote in message
All they have on their web site is a line drawing of a lathe. Wonder if
they will accept a line drawing of a mastercard for payment. By the way
Arch. That URL you gave below is not an URL.......It's a hybrid.....half
URL/half EMAIL......

--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr

"Arch" wrote in message
Hi Derek,

The URL was in an ad in the current "American Woodturner" vol. 20 no.
2. The lathe is interesting, but I'll keep using my Nova 3000, it's as
good a lathe as I am a turner. Hope they don't read this and not send me
a catalog.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter