NSM

"Rich" wrote in message
ink.net...

Not enough juice. 120V units only go to ~12000btu, which
is what we have now, and it's not enough to put much of a
dent in the heat. Beside the fact it's on the same circuit as
the living room, dining area AND kitchen (including the
fridge and microwave oven). We're constantly tripping
the breakers.

Does the stove plug in?

No.

Convert the stove to plug in (standard parts from Home Depot). That'll be
almost unnoticeable to any inspection.

Make up an adaptor to let you plug the A/C into the socket. Do check the
voltages first to be sure you have enough - check at the breaker panel or at
the stove (unplug element). The warning about 208 is correct.