J T

Same old group. I come back to check a post I'd made, and see
this. I haven't read any of it, but think I saw the initial post a bit
back.

No, it's not "religion bull****". I've got little use for any
religion myself, just ask the Woodworking Gods if you don't believe me.
However, I'm very respectful of people who are honestly religious, and
to whom organized religion is a good thing. This does NOT include
people who try to push "their" religion off on me - ala any Witnesses,
one or two individuals who post here, etc. One of my best
acquaintenances is the pastor of a local church. Hard to believe, eh?

But, the original poster isn't about religion. But, is
"definitely" about bull****.
Gods above, if I can come upon crap threads like this, just by
checking on one I posted, just imagaine the crap I could see if I was
lurking. Urrgghhh.

JOAT
Failure is ALWAYS an option.
- JOAT