Robert Swinney

I seem to recall Gary lived in the Atlanta, GA area. Maybe someone there
can do a search. Hell, he's probably just laying low - right here - waiting
for someone to post a well documented physical fact so he can write volumes
in dispute.

Bob Swinney

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
news
jim rozen wrote:
snip

He's active in the amateur radio newsgroups I think.

Do a google seach but don't restrict on rcm.

Thanks.

I had searched all groups for his email address. Just tried again
using his call sign. Nothing newer than last December turns up.

R,
Tom Q.
Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Interesting. I'd noticed he was absent as well. He contributes some
great
information, although I've found myself at odds with him on occasion.
Rusted machines, for example! :-)

Harold