John Fields

On Sun, 29 May 2005 15:44:34 -0400, "Art"
wrote:

Terminals labeled AC on the rectifier bridge are connected to the ac source,
your transformer. The + and - are connected to the filtering circuitry and
eventually the load. Pay attention to the polarity of the + and -
connections, as to where the originals were connected. With your
transformer, as noted, connect the yellow leads to the AC terminals of the
rectifier bridge. Isolate and insulate the centre lead.

---
I guess that's somehow different from what I wrote earlier?...

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .

---
Connect the yellow wires to the AC terminals of the bridge and either
cut off the center tap or cut off the exposed conductor and tape the
wire back out of the way so it won't touch anything that gets hot.
Connect the + terminal of the bridge to whatever was connected to the
+ terminal of the old bridge and connect the - terminal of the bridge
to whatever was connected to the - terminal of the old bridge.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer