Stuart Noble

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Rick" wrote in message
On 28 May 2005 14:12:45 -0700, wrote:

I'm tempted to say that washed sand is what you get when you add a

dash
of washing up liguid to the mortar to make it easier to work.

Never do this. Us proper plasticisers.

Why? As long as you bear in mind just how little detergent it takes,
there's
not a lot of difference, only that they don't foam when used to excess.
Plasticisers are natural by-products of the wood pulp industry in case
anyone thought they were some nasty modern invention.

It has removed 5096 spam emails to date.
Try
www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!