RCA and Ge branded stuff from pre 1994 is nearly impossible to get many
of the special parts, except for maybe the ctc169 chassis. Even now
things like the focus/g2 blocks are in short supply for the 169.

I am guessing it is either the Hitachi based chassis or the CTC132
chassis. Very few real parts available except for the standard
failures. The Hitachi chassis is known for piles of bad capacitors by
now and commonly failing flyback and hv splitter, long since nla. The
ctc 132 chassis is also known for the hv splitter failing and nla, plus
lots of bad capacitors causing blanking picture. We always estimated
$100 high on those due to the high likelyhood of finding other problems
once the initial fault was repaired. Customers are always happier to
get a bill a little less than estimated.