RBM

Unless the existing outlets were fished in after the wallboard was
installed, they'd be stapled, which would mean you probably can't pull them
at all. To be honest, with the info you give all I could give would be a
wag, which wouldn't be fair to anyone including you. Call a couple of
contractors, get prices and feel them out personally, then choose one. hth
"John Manning" wrote in message
Hi,

I need to have a circuit in my house replaced with 12 gauge wire and the
existing 15 amp receptacles replaced with 20 amp ones. There is good
attic access to do the run and they can use the existing 14 gauge wire to
pull the 12 gauge wire down to the receptacles(I would guess). The
circuit is for 2 rooms and the rooms share a common wall. It is about 80
feet from the main breaker box to the farthest receptacle.

What would be a reasonable price to have this done(barring any unforseen
problems)? The house is in NE Florida if that matters.

TIA,

John