On 8-May-2005, "Brian V" wrote:

Why not use a simple ejector pump and bring it to the closest drain? Pumps

are cheap enough. Also, don't forget about freezing in the winter time if
your in that type of area.

Unless climate seriously changes freezing isn't a problem. (San Diego)
Just looked at a couple web sites. I could make that work easily enough if
I can surface mount the plumbing on existing walls. Otherwise I'd have to
run it through enough studs to be a real pain. The washing machine drain
connection isn't too far away and I'd only have to penetrate one wall.

It's not exactly what I'd call "cheap enough". It looks like the whole
project could run up towards a grand.