Kendall P. Bullen

In article . com,
"TwoGuns" wrote:

IMHO pest inspections are usually a total waste of money and here is
why I think that. Have any of you ever paid the $200 or more for this
inspection and had the report say " absolutely no signs of pests"? If
you have you are one in a million. usually the reports say there was
evidence of past infestation and they recommend their $3,000 plus
treatment.

Guess I'm one in a million. I had a competent, professional termite
inspector (which BTW I think is required in my area), and he just found
some pavement ants by the garage door and said they were no big deal,
but that if we wanted to do something, they could help. No pressure, no
quote, no big deal.

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!