Thanks. The potting came off the board itself cleanly (maybe too
cleanly) so I don't think I'll have a problem. I do need to clean some
residue off near the leads of some former caps, but it's not from the
potting, and was probably the original problem. I have a can of circuit
board cleaner somewhere that should fix it.

As for future repairs, if I need to do any because I mess up with the
glue, at least they will be easy. :-) But I don't think that will be an
issue. There are only 9 electrolytics, so I'll just change them all and
be done with that section of the board.

For the benefit of anybody who comes across this thread by doing a
google search, I'll mention that these are from an Infiniti Q45 with
the Bose amplifiers known for bad capacitors.