JC

Thanks for the replys everyone. I still need to make cabinets, etc., a
stand for the sander, lathe, mortiser, and so on...

I am impressed with the quality of the Grizzly tools. The only problem
I've had was a bad chuck in the drill press and they had a replacement
at my door the next day.

The air conditioner is awesome. I live in Oklahoma and I do not like
the summers here. The shop will be my refuge from the heat. I spent a
small fortune on insulating the shop but it was worth it. For heat I
have a small propane heater to knock the edge off the chill. We had
several days well below freezing and the shop was still in the 40's
without using the heater.

As much as I'd like to be in the shop today I really need to get out of
town so I'm riding the Valkyrie to Texas for a day trip.

"sawdust, it's not just for breakfast anymore...."