Glen

Pounds on Wood wrote:
"Gary" wrote in message

This is my gripe too. If any of the numerous invoices I've received
had an option that said: "I'm not returning this unsolicited book,
not paying for it and want you to stop sending me these invoices";
I'd have checked it and sent the invoice back.

You could do what I do - mail it back. No check, no check mark, certainly
no book, just an envelope full of their crap and whatever other daily junk
mail I can fit in it. In fact, one of my favorite hobbies is mailing junk
mail back to the sender in their prepaid envelopes. It doesn't help reduce
the junkmail, the senders are too stupid to get the hint, but it does give
me a satisfied feeling. For a second or two.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

It didn't come with a prepaid envelope, and I wasn't going to waste my
$0.37.

Glen