Simon Gardner

In article ,
Pete C wrote:

On Fri, 27 May 2005 10:46:03 +0100, rnet[dot]co[dot]uk
(Simon Gardner) wrote:

There doesn't seem to have been an air con discussion for a bit. Mine has
been on for a few days now. Lovely. I guess it will get turned off in
October.

What, we've all got to burn in global warming hell so you can run your
AC all summer?!?

Yup. I must get round to installing a wind turbine pretty soon.

And I have always been firmly pro nuke. So that sorts a major source of
your global warming.

What make AC do you have BTW?

It's one of the numerous identical Japanese jobs. A bit over 6kW of lovely
installed Mitsubishi cooling power. It's been going well for about 5 uears
now.

Whatever ghastly furnace is going on outside, it stays a nice comfy 21
indoors - despite all the heat-emitting electronics all over the house.