Beej-in-GA

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:35:51 GMT, "Beej-in-GA"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
. ..
.
100 people, avg IQ of 80 = mob IQ = 0.8: about the IQ of a reasonably
smart rock or the required IQ to actually enjoy rap music. ;-)

I am sorry to pick nits here, but by definition music has both rhythm and
melody. Rap may have have rhythm that point is debateable, but it lacks
melody. Therefore, the words Rap and Music, when used to describe an "art
form" whose practitioners and "performers" are judged more by their body
count and arrest record than by their talent, are mutually exclusive. Or
put more succinctly: Rap is crap!

My apologies and deep regrets. Please strike my original statement and
modify to read:
"smart rock or the required IQ to actually enjoy rap."

That better? again, :-)

Yep, and still funny!!! Well done. Thanks. (ROFLMAO)