Gerald Miller

On Fri, 27 May 2005 23:00:12 -0500, "Grady" wrote:

Well, I bought a new riding lawnmower and dont have the space to park it
without crowding me out of my shop. So, I am toying with the idea of a lean
to style add on to my shop with fiberglas panels for the roof and skin on
the walls. Just something to keep the weather off of my new toy. My question
is how does one cut these without them splintering to hell and back? I would
think any recipricating motion or circular saw would splinter like crazy.
All input greatly appreciated.

Grady

I use an automatic washer outer case over the A/C condenser unit all
winter and over the snow blower all summer.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada