Fitting a hob and extractor electrics

Default hob and extractor electrics

I am planning on fitting a new gas hob and extractor hood in my new
house, and have a few questions abou the electrical regs/requirements.

I have a cooker switch with a socket on the wall. It is near the
cooker, but a wall unit has been fitted over it, with the back missing
- so that the switch is accessible through the wall unit. Is this
legal/acceptible?

I need to wire both the extractor and hob somewhere, and there are no
immediately reachable sockets. Could I plug them both via an adaptor or
2 gang extension into the cooker point's socket?

Wherever I do plug them, I want to hide the cables. Is it acceptioble
to chase the cables into the wall, then bring them out near where they
plug in?

Any advise would be appreciated.