andy12345

Hello everyone,

Just another theremin fan:- Thanks for the water pipe idea. I will
try that when having a bad hair day. The screwdriver power tester
led works fine just by hovering it near cables as I checked
beforehand.

main account/sm:- Thanks for your highly detailed post. I will chew
that over for some time.

Mark:- I am in england and therefore on a 50 hz system and could
potentially be coupling that into the microphone. I am not holding
it, but, it is on my headphones set isolated by some headphone
padding. Can it couple under such circumstances?

Stu_e. I do not see the 58vac that you refer to anywhere in this
thread. Am I missing something? Okay, so the 0.1uF capacitor
stores charge, but why is that relevant? Is it to just remove some
interference at a quicker pace than it builds up or something like
that (I am a noob in some aspects) o.0 ?

I should definitely buy a quality headset or quality standalone
microphone before I post anything else I suppose. Do ferrite filters
work on microphones leads?
bye