sofie

RB:
Because I MAKE SO MUCH MONEY at my service shop ripping off customers by
"charging a hefty diagnostic fee and then a steep repair fee" I really don't
have much time to answer your post with a repair solution on this newsgroup.
...... and NO, there is no plug-in audio board you can replace.
Now..... back to making lots of money..... bye.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"RB" wrote in message
. ..
Got a 27" Toshiba probably 3 yrs old. It suddenly lost audio last night.
There is no audio at all.

Is there a plug-in audio board I can replace?

If this thing has to go to the shop, I suspect it's basically a

throw-away.
The shops here charge a hefty diagnostic fee, and then a steep repair fee
(yes, the diagnostic fee becomes part of the repair fee-----if you let

them
fix it). New ones can be found for only $200-300.

So, do I have a throw-away, or is something I can fix?